Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

5 follower Segui

What's the deal with this? [ver1.13]

I hate writing, so I made a video instead. And before you ask, yea, I'm using the latest version of Rekordbox (2.0.7) and this is getting really old when I'm trying to practice!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Enj6SitUaFM

Jeff Katz

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

14 commenti

Hey guess what guys! We are really breakin' it now!

I should probably preface this with the fact that I am a project lead within the Quality Assurance department of a well respected video game company. So it's my job to test and break things into oblivion and teach others how to as well. So I'm going to give you all the steps on how to reproduce this one -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Enj6SitUaFM

1. Buy a pair of CDJ 2000nexus'
  2. Install the latest firmware (ver. 1.13)
  3. Import all your songs into Rekordbox ver. 2.0.7
  4. Connect it all into your modem or router
  5. Notice that when you try to open up Rekordbox after booting up the deck, you will proceed to get an infinite loading screen with a 'Wait' spinning graphic

Sorry if this post seems a little more.. rash. You'll have to excuse the fact that I am really pissed about having a $2000 paperweight right now...

Jeff Katz 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Im Still on FW 1.10 - unless you can confirm this Bug has been addressed ill stay on 1.10 !

DJccccc 0 voti

i saw a couple of times if I am in "Full Screen" mode the LINK icon does not appear, if you are on full screen go back to regular mode, this is a graphics glitch I have reported, may not be your answer but you never know

BriChi 0 voti

Nope, not in full screen. I know it does look like that in the vid, but I'm actually full screen windowed. I don't normally use the full screen option within the rekordbox software itself.

Jeff Katz 0 voti

I have the same issue.. When I reboot the cdj' s and mixer they will vissible to link.
Most likely they will fix this in a next update which will come out next year... :-D

RamonCC 0 voti

My CDJ's are now packed up in their boxes until I get a firmware update. Just figured I'd bump this post so it doesn't get lost by the other bug complaint threads that are getting posted.

Jeff Katz 0 voti

@Jeff > Thanks for taking the time to make a video and post it here for the engineers. I'm after raising this issue with them so I'll likely be back to you with some questions if you'd be willing to help.

Gavin 0 voti

As a side note: I see all of these famous DJ's using CDJ2k nexus' on so many pioneer videos on the DJ sounds show like Carl Cox, Roger Sanchez, and LB Luke. They do some ridiculous tricks without ever having any problems. Just wondering when we'll be getting the same firmware that they are using.

Jeff Katz 0 voti

@Jeff Katz - Your latest upload, if you look at your CDJ's there is different settings on the left CDJ and the right CDJ and that is the Quantize function. 

On the left deck it's ON - When u press a Hot Cue, It just let you press it on a beat

On the right deck it's OFF - When u press a Hot Cue, you can mess around how much you want.

So, this is not a bug, it's a function.

Hope it helps!

Taang 0 voti

@Taang - LOL, ty so much. I've been having so many problems with these things (as you can see from the previous vids) sometimes it's hard to tell what is and isn't a bug sometimes. Thank god this isn't another one of em.

Jeff Katz 0 voti