Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

11 follower Segui

[CLOSED] New Firmware CDJ-2000 Nexus v.1.20

Ver.1.13 -> Ver.1.20 (3 September, 2013 Update)

- The loop beat selection display switches back to the WAVE display when loop playback finishes.

- The SYNC MASTER player automatically switches when SYNC is disabled, 

users can take advantage of the phase meter and traffic light system.

@Brichi - Let's go! :-)

Thank's Pio!

Taang

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

28 commenti

Hope this will work correctly and fix other versions bugs

Sergio Amado North Trance 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

great stuff, been hoping both of these would get addressed.

Phil 0 voti

These fixes are working. But a lot of time waiting and only those fixes? And the other bugs reported? No information on release date?

Doctor DJ 0 voti

No problems thus far, amazing what a change a few simple fixes can make!

Can go back to enjoying the cdj experience after a few months spent on traktor avoiding it....

Is it pushing it now to get a final answer on ipad connectivity either way? lol

cdjbasile 0 voti

Great update, just played for a little. These were 2 "bugs/features" I also was waiting for. Works great

"""""Is it pushing it now to get a final answer on ipad connectivity either way? lol""""

@cdjbasile, I'm with ya man! Bring on iPad connectivity to ready my usb drive and I am happy camper!!! (along with a few other bugs that still need fixing, LOL)

BriChi 0 voti

good to know, however past experience taught me to not trust any firmware/rekordbox update ever :) I'll wait a few days and see how it works.

Julia O 0 voti

Yes. Will keep reading what you people post. Hope this version works well.

Excellent update- since 1.13 fixing the lag issue and now  1.20 the loop screen vanishing when you exit the loop, now very happy with the CDJ2000nexus... been fooling around with it for hours overnight and early this morning with no problems- thanks Pioneer!!

maDJam 0 voti

Looks really nice then. Looking forward to update then.

From my experience all last night there's nothing to fear for once...

Traffic light system worked flawlessly with mik values, master switched seamlessly and looping disappeared instantly on exiting one.

cdjbasile 0 voti

So we could say its a must update?

Thank you Pioneer!!

A very nice update!

these 2 things where suggested and requested on the forum .... and it got delivered ;)

TheOne 0 voti

As I see not that I'm at home, I'm not going through this 1.20. I think it's more important to have the needle active and working well than those 2 "little updates".

Will have to wait, one more time... for another update...

When will it be?

The pattern is:

1.update the firmware by removing some minor bug or implementing some marginally useful thing

2.break an important function in the update

1. after two months update again without fixing the big bug, just minor things again

2. after another two months fix the big bug and introduce another big bug even worse than before

So the answer is: the needle search will be fixed in 4 months from now but at the same time they will break something else. The bets are open for the next bug in 4 months...

Julia O 0 voti

Breaking the needle search was... wow! No way to understand. The people from the big rooms or discos usually update the Cdjs? If the cdjs fails when big names go to this rooms... is bad advertising for them.

Thank you for your feedback, Pioneer are currently investigating any reported bugs in this release.

Gavin 0 voti