0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: Yes
1) Operating System: OSX 10.93
2) OS Type: 64bit
3) Rekordbox version: 2.2.4
4) Using LINK: Yes
4a) LINK Connection method: Apple Airport Extreme
4b) Using with CDJs: CDJ-2000 Nexus
5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: HFS+ on MacBook Pro + Thunderbolt Hard Disk
5a) Does the device have multiple partitions: No
5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device: N/A
5c) With what utility did you format the device: OSX
6) Have you scanned your files for errors: Yes, Disk Utility
7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: Yes, Disk Utility
8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: No
8a) If crashing, is it resulting in: N/A
8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages: N/A
9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: Yes
9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: Yes
10) Any other notes regarding your setup only: Also one DJM-900 Nexus on the network.
Provide as much detail of the issue here:
2x CDJ 2000 and 1x DJM 900 nexus are all connected, the link will appear and show up on Rekordbox (Macbook Pro Retina 2014) and also on CDJ-2000 Nexus, the CDJ recognises Rekordbox and the music in it but just won't load up anything (see attachment) Also each time i drag a song into one of the cdjs in Rekordbox (Macbook) i get an error message on the CDJ's that say 'Media Or File Is Collapsed Or Unavailable' below it says, 'E-8302 Cannot Play Track (C658)' as i said before when entering the Rekordbox mode on the CDJ, it sees my MacBookPro, amount of songs and playlists but does not see any tracks, and yes i can play all of the tracks in rekordbox (Macbook) none of them are missing.
i have tried other MacBook's / iMacs from other friends with Rekordbox on it with the same settings osx on the same networks and that works FINE...
Any input would help. Thanks