Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

[SOLVED] Any integration with djay pro?

I own 2 Cdj-2000nxs and a djm-2000nxs, can I link my cdjs to djay pro on mac? I know the app isn't all the great but I really like the Spotify integration, great for requests at mobile DJ events. I tried looking around and for the life of me couldn't find any information on it. Thanks!

Vypr

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

14 commenti

The good news is, yes! It's not HID like with Serato or Traktor, but the MIDI control can interact with the djay pro software. I believe they have some mapping available through their support forum (I found some for the DDJ-SX there).

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Hi guys, can anyone advise how I can view my playlists/spotify tunes on DDj-WEGO3-K on Trakto Pro 2 (2.6.8), I cant figure it out? firmware updated, driver loaded, .tsi file imported, it all works ok apart from spotify...??

cheers

jacek

Jacek Goronski 0 voti

@Jacek > That would require integration of Spotify by Traktor... which currently isn't a thing.

Pulse 0 voti

ok, my controller comes with a djay pro serial for a mac, I was hoping to do this on a pc but that's not possible at the moment I guess?

Jacek Goronski 0 voti

Great, thanks for putting me back on track...just got to nick my girlfriends ipad now...

Jacek Goronski 0 voti

Right, got my girlfriends ipad, got spotify on there, about to get djay 2 but it looks like I'm going to get charged by apple to download it when I have a serial for it, do you know how to get round that?

cheers pulse..

Jacek Goronski 0 voti

@Jacek > The serial number is for djay on OS X, not on iOS. That is a separate purchase... and the CDJ-2000 is NOT compatible with djay on the iPad / iPhone.

Pulse 0 voti

Yes your right, it does say 'serial for mac' on the sticker..  I have a DDj-WEGO3-K but an old G4 in the loft. so the serial is no good to me then..

I suppose a purchase of djay2 for the ipad is the way to go now... cheerz...

Jacek Goronski 0 voti

djay for iOS is a fantastic and fun app, well worth the price.

Pulse 0 voti