Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

1 follower Segui

[SOLVED] Traktor Kontrol D2 and DJM2000

Hello, ive just purchased a Kontrol D2 and want to use it with my DJM2000.  I would like the D2 to run on channel 3 of the mixer (USB5/6) unfortunately I can only seem to get it to output to channel 1.  I have used Traktor before and have managed to output it to channel 3 in the past its just the option for USB 5/6 is not there anymore......Can anyone help please?

Many Thanks

Ste

Stephen Ollerton

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

6 commenti

Can you post a screenshot of your audio configuration within Traktor?

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Ah, it looks like you're using the software in 64bit mode -- the Pioneer ASIO drivers are only available in 32bit mode. What you'll have to do is follow these instructions to get Traktor back to 32bit mode so the DJM drivers will show-up:

1. Go to "C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Traktor 2”. In this folder you will find the current 64-bit version of TRAKTOR PRO called “Traktor.exe”. Please rename this to “Traktor64.exe” so that you have a backup of this version.

2. Open the “x86” subfolder. You will find another “Traktor.exe” inside. This is the 32-bit version of TRAKTOR PRO. Please move or copy this application up one sub-folder to the "C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Traktor 2” folder.

3. Now launch this newly copied “Traktor.exe” - this will now be the 32-bit version of TRAKTOR PRO.

You should now see the DJM-2000 ASIO available to configure your output routing.

Pulse 0 voti

My Friend you are a LEGEND!, many thanks

Ste :)

Stephen Ollerton 0 voti

Most welcome. We'll make an announcement on the forums when the 64bit drivers are released, at which time you would simply reverse the process noted above and take full advantage of a 64bit system!

Pulse 0 voti