Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

Serato Intro / Wego 1 Hardware Disconnected Problem...

Hi!  I am currently looking at upgrading my DJ controller from a DDJ-Wego to a DDJ-SX2, but the problem is that the l uses Serato, and I am a Traktor user. Before I buy the new unit I would like to make sure I am capable of using Serato. I have read the official websites aays wnd Serato Intro and DDJ-Wego are supposedly compatible, but I always get the "Hardware Disconnected" message.  

I am running Windows 7, DDJ-Wego (first edition, and firmware upgraded to latest), Serato Live (latest version). I also have no problems connecting to and controlling Traktor, so it is a Serato/Wego issue.

Any suggestions Please???

Rob McKerlie

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

2 commenti

You mentioned Serato Live as in Scratch Live, the WEGO works with Serato DJ Intro or full suite.  Uninstall Serato DJ and re-install Intro and if needed try a different USB cable.

Jay 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Sorry, my mistake about 'live'. I only have INTRO installed. I have tried different USB ports and cables, but this is not the issue. My Wego shows up as the proper window audio device and has no problem with Traktor (registered version). Serato INTRO will not recognize it.

I have read that several other users have had this problem, but I have not seen a solution yet. I really would like to upgrade to a nice Pioneer SX2 (and would do it tomorrow if it would use Traktor) but I want to play with Serato first to see how it works.

Thanks.

Rob McKerlie 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink