Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

[SOLVED] Rotary Selector On Cdj2000NXS

On one of my players the Rotary selector seems a little flimsy and loose to the other player and when scrolling through the tracks menu you can really feel the difference the players are about 4 months old and was like this from the minute i received them  the player works fine and the knob does its job. 

It's not that big of a problem unless your a perfectionistic which i am there is no point sending it back to Pioneer cause it works I'm thinking some of the players might have the same issue - slight hardware voids but unrecognizable unless looking for it.

Do any of you have this problem wiggle your Rotary selectors in a vertical position and see if one feels looser then the other.!! cause it will obviously be down to quality control if many players have this issue.

wesley j

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

3 commenti

both mine are perfect, sorry you have an issue with one of them

BriChi 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

mine are fine as well... But just another issue with $1700 players that we have all come to expect from the industry standard... I'm boxing my DJM 2000 Nexus up and sending it back for a new one because channel four don't work with RCA plugs.. Works with digital only.... But I only paid $2000 bucks for it... Drop in the bucket for us..... Right Pioneer? Thank god the place I purchased it didnt want to loose my business and is replacing it for me, instead of me having to get a NEW unit repaired.. Lets keep making the gear in the cheapest way possible... If you want to push customers away Pioneer just let us know? There are plenty of other Quality products out there that do the same of more then your products.

DJ Pete 0 voti

@wesley > If you believe the unit is faulty then I would encourage you to take it into a service centre for inspection or to call Pioneer's tech support line - contact links are on the right.

@Pete > Replacing the unit is standard procedure by Pioneer, when a unit is under warranty and reported as faulty.

Gavin 0 voti