Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

[Solved] Missing text and bits of background flashing - Rbox/ddj-rz

Using the ddj-rz and latest version of rekordbox, bits of text will partially dissapear especially in the wheels displaying bpm when moving the pitch fader up and down. Can also happen on track names cutting half the word off.
Also bits of the black background flashing behind track waveform, seems to flash in time with light ring on the platter.

Have installed all latest firmware ect no problem, any help on this would be great.

Timbo T

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

5 commenti

I think this is certainly nothing to do with the controller and just a rekordbox issue. Moving the pitch fader up and down on the internal pitch fader creates flashing between grey and black background in the fader as well as making the bpm dissapear intermittently/cutting off half the numbers at points.
Other drop down menus with letters cutting off halfway up the letter obscuring the rest of the word.
From reading through the thing about font issues this doesn't seem to be the same thing.

This is rekordbox version 4.0.1 - on windows 8 using with ddj-rz

Timbo T 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Thanks for your help.
Tried the Intel update ect and checked all drivers for updates but was fully up to date so I have no idea why it wasn't working properly.
I have now upgraded my laptop to windows 10 and it's fine and working perfectly with no bits missing or flashing!
Could have been an issue with windows 8.1 and rbx 4.0.1?
Now I can rinse out on my new ddj-rz, good times!

Timbo T 0 voti

Incase anyone else has trouble with windows 8.1, instead of upgrading to the latest display graphics driver I had to roll back the display driver to an earlier version.
It has fixed all the flashing and missing bits and is displaying correctly.
Also I couldn't get a longer mix than half an hour with windows 10 before the dropout meter would max out and kill everything, I would avoid windows 10 it's nothing but trouble!

Timbo T 0 voti