Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

How do I connect or Configure XDJ-AERO with VIRTUAL DJ 7

I just bought my XDJ-AERO yesterday, But I have failed to configure it with Virtual DJ. I want to use virtual DJ on my XDJ-AERO. Anyone Please help me with the setup tutorial because I have totally failed to configure it. Please tell me what I need to do, What drivers I need etc.

DJ Erycom Uganda

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

3 commenti

Which version of VDJ are you running? It was supported as of 7.2. Did you install the drivers?

Pulse 1 voto
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Hello Pioneer, Iam using Virtual DJ 7.2, and I bought my Rekordbox Wireless XDJ-AERO 3 days back. I kindly request you to help me with all the necessary steps that can guide me on how I can configure Virtual DJ 7.2 so that it works perfectly with my XDJ-AERO (whitw color). Send me the links where I can download all the necessary drivers and plugins required as I very much want to see my XDJ-AERO working. Also let me know If there's need for tsi files, If so where can I get them....Another question is: What should I do next after choosing the PC or XDJ-AERO option under the MIXER MODE. I will be happy when I hear from your team, Thanx

DJ Erycom Uganda 0 voti

MIDI mapping files (TSI's) are only for use with Traktor, not Virtual. You simply select the hardware from the mappers within VDJ's options and it will automatically configure it for you.

Pulse 0 voti