Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 follower Segui

FX assign doesn't work on DDJ-SR

I own a DDJ-SR, and decided to try rekordbox

problem happens if i use "deck 3" or "deck 4" (orange light lit), the upper left buttons to assign FX to decks don't work at all.

this issue doesn't occur when using SERATO, and i did change utilities mode 1 and everything.

note: using deck 1 and 2 makes the buttons fully functional.

you have a great software, but makes deck 3 and 4 troublesome to use.

(i run rekordbox 4.0.6)

Marcelo A Huerta Con risposta

Commento ufficiale

Hello Marcelo,

This issue has been fixed in rekordbox 4.0.8.

Please update rekordbox to 4.0.8.

Thank you for reporting this issue.

Best regards,

CRM, Pioneer DJ

Keiko
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

8 commenti

@Marcelo > Have you tried pressing SHIFT while trying to assign the FX using those buttons?

Pulse 0 voti

of course i did ...

if i'm using deck 3 and i want to assign an effect to the current deck i need to pick first deck 1, then press "shift + 1" and then go back to deck 3 if i want to keep using it.

in serato i can just stay on deck 3 and assign effects from there

Marcelo A Huerta 0 voti

@Macello > I'm just asking because I want to confirm that if you are on deck 3 and want the effects to be assigned to deck 3 that you are pressing SHIFT+1. But you're saying when in deck 3 control that the FX assignments don't work at all?

Please try with rekordbox 4.0.7 to see if this has been resolved, if not, I'll pass it along to the rekordbox team to be checked.

Pulse 0 voti

yes indeed, while on deck 3 (or 4) the FX assignment doesn't work at all.

just tried rekordbox 4.0.7... but still the same

so i appreciate any help,

i'm using the 30 day trial of rekordbox so not sure if i'll buy it, i like the interface a lot, but after the trial expires i can't check whether this was fixed or not.

thanks for the support this far eitherway

Marcelo A Huerta 0 voti

I don't have a DDJ-SR here but I'll have one of the other guys test it out to see if it's something to do with the mapping or what. Thanks for the feedback.

Pulse 0 voti

@Marcelo > I've been able to duplicate the problem and we've opened a support ticket to get this issue solved.  Any updates we receive on the ticket will be posted here.

Mark Gallo 0 voti

UPDATE:  The engineers are aware of this issue and will fix this in a future update.  Meanwhile, for an instant fix, you can use the MIDI Learn feature to ensure those buttons function properly.

Mark Gallo 0 voti