Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 follower Segui

Rekordbox doesn't recognize my DDJ-RB

I have a weird problem..

My DDJ-RB does function normally on my very old laptop with rekordbox but on my pc rekordbox doesn't seem to recognize the controller somehow..

I did the exact same installation on my pc.

Soft- and hardware:

Pioneer DDJ RB with Rekordbox dj (updated 1-6-2016).
Intel core I7-2700k octa core CPU 3.50 GHz 16GB Ram 64 bit computer with Windows 10.

I have done the installation 6 times over exactly as the manual describes, I've tried all the usb ports on my computer and i did download the latest drivers and firmware.

Who can help me?

Gerrit Con risposta

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

6 commenti

Thanks for the replay.
I have the latest drivers. The same drivers that i have on my old laptop and there it works perfectly.

Gerrit 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Since both the software and controller work normally on your other computer, this is most likely an issue with one or more of your Windows settings.  I'll defer to Pulse, our resident Windows expert, on this one.  I'll be sure to send him a note to look into this for you.  Thanks for your patience!

Mark Gallo 0 voti

Upon my first installation of the DDJ-RB, I found it wasn't controlling the software ... so I rebooted and it worked fine. Be sure you have the power AND USB connected, and the unit switched on before launching rekordbox and it should work without issue.

Pulse 0 voti

Thanks guys but it didn't work. What eventually did work was installing Windows from scratch. It was a software problem not a hardware one. One of my many programs didn't like me using rekordbox i guess.. but it works now. Thanks again!

Gerrit 0 voti

@Gerrit > The wonderful world of computers! Yeah, unfortunately there are so many variables that can disrupt the software and hardware, it's difficult to stay on top of all the potential trouble sources. I'm glad to hear you were able to get it working, please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Pulse 0 voti