Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

"Matching" tracks criteria for CDJ-2000

What should the "matching/related" criteria be set to on the non nxs CDJ-2000?

When i started rekordbox it was set to Master. There is no master button for the non nxs CDJ-2000. So what should the setting be set to? List? and tracks in the collection? I mostly just add the tracks i'm going to be using in the usb-stick "all", and no playlist.

I did play arround with it and got suggested tracks to show up as green on the players one session but the next time i used the same usb-stick it did not!?

Any suggestions or help would be apriciated

Sick Con risposta

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

6 commenti

I think only the djm can be used as the master for the criteria - there was some dsicussion about it (try to search the forum) but the rekordbox doesn't show related tracks based on the master player and tbh it works best with the rekordbox dj then with the linked cdj. The "list" shows matching tracks to the currently selected tracks in the rekordbox and the collection or playlist drives where the rb looks for the matching tracks - if in the current playlist only or in the full collection.
Only the tracks matching the key are marked green on the player - not the tracks matching the "related" criteria.

Marek 1 voto
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Wil this transfer to the cdj-2000 aswel? Using just linked players, Not connected to any pc? Like i said it was working for one session but after changing some setting and or other stuff in rekordbox and added some more mp3s to the usb this is now what is happening, Auto loads next track in the list and makes it green.

This was in the Track section on the player, and i believe the key was not a match going from Bm to auto load a Gmin, And it doesnt mather what playlist or where i am in the browsing section on the player either, After the one minute mark and doing some mixes i know works it still loads the next track in any list like this.

Maybe im in the wrong section on the forum, idk.

Sick 0 voti

The video you linked shows the next track in the list loading, which is why it's green - it's ACTIVE. Dark green = already played.

If you are not linked to rekordbox, you do not have this feature; advanced matching on the player was made available only recently in the CDJ-2000NXS2.

The CDJ-2000 doesn't even have the "traffic light" system, which would match compatible track keys.

Pulse 0 voti

ok so its normal operating behavior? I still dont understand how suggested track (only one) was lighting up in green the one session im talkin about, I just had to scroll in the list in the track section and there would be a green song, I did read about it and i can recal someone stating that suggested/matching next track would light up in green on the other player

Sick 0 voti

Yes, that isn't a suggested track - it's the one which is currently loaded.

Pulse 0 voti