Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

5 follower Segui

Rekordbox 4.2 + nexus1 = E-8302 when drag n drop

Never had that issue before, just did the update to 4.2 and i can't drag n drop anymore. Issue does not appear on nxs2. When i navigate from cdj nxs1 to rekordbox button, the track does load but i get always an orange colored hot cue without seeing a loop and without the loop mode popping up. I can make a video if you want.

Everything was working great with the version befor 4.2. i'm on windows pc.

Anastasio Con risposta

Commento ufficiale

@tasos > Remember that every update of rekordbox (within the Windows environment) will require the creation of new firewall permissions. Read through the guide here for additional information on the how/why.

Pulse
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

8 commenti

Yup, i know that Pulse. Everything is ok with my firewall, everything about rekordbox is set to open. I just installed 4.1.2 again and it works ok.

Also 4.2 works fine on nxs2, so it's not a firewall problem for sure.

Anastasio 0 voti

Tested on 4 cdj nxs1and 2 new nxs2. Its definitely a bug and a big one.

Anastasio 0 voti

It's not a firewall issue. It's an issue with Hot Cues. Remove the Hot Cues on the song and it will load

Steve Oaks 0 voti

i noticed that any track i had the was a sample rate of 48000hz wouldnt load in my cdj 2000 nxs. it would only play 41000hz. i downgraded back to 4.1.2 and all is good. 

rodney smith 0 voti

It seems there are a number of users having issues with 4.2.0. The downgrade to 4.1.2 is recommended at this time, you will not lose your collection.

Additionally, you can revert to a previous version of your database through an automatically created backup in the rekordbox folder:

Win 7/8/10: C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Pioneer\rekordbox
OSX: /Users/yourusername/Library/Pioneer/rekordbox

Rename datafile.edb to datafile.edb.old
Rename datafile.backup.edb to datafile.edb (removing .backup)

rekordbox automatically creates a backup each time you launch the software; if you have opened / closed v4.2.0 more than 3 times you may not be able to recover your database in this manner. Please check the date / time of the backup files in order to choose the most appropriate version.

Pulse 0 voti