Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

E-7010: DSP Device error

Hello,

So i just bought a pair of CDJ-2000nxs2 and a djm900nxs2 today. Came home and tried to set them up, i got a message saying one of them had old firmware so i tired to update them, per the instructions from the support page. I couldn't get either of them do do anything so, i checked the firmware in the utility page on the cdjs; one is running Ver1.3, and the other is running Ver1.03. So i tried to update the firmware again. I get to the update screen and says connect usb. . . i plug in the usb with the firmware update file in the usb port on the top of the cdj it starts flashing but nothing happens the screen stays the same and reads connect usb. After 10 min or so i turn the CDJ off removed the usb and when it restarted it now has "E-7010: DSP Device error" in the bottom of the screen after it boots. I don't know if the error was there before when i first turned it on, but any help as to how to fix this would be appreciated. 

Thank You,

Brandon

brandon soup Con risposta

Commento ufficiale

@Brandon > I would first recommend trying a different USB device to update the firmware, but if that fails and you still receive the error message, you may need to send the unit for servicing.

Pulse
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

3 commenti

i fixed myself. but im specialize in electronic repairs. 

lukasz bryczek 0 voti

@lukasz > While it's great that you are skilled enough to have been able to repair your issue yourself, I'm sorry, but I had to remove your post as you are not authorized to provide service / repair information or instructions on the forums. Thanks for understanding.

Pulse 0 voti