Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

Usage of FADER START of the DB4 with CDJ2000NXS2

As the Fader start Connector is gone at the CDJ2000NXS2 how could I use the Fader Start of the Xone:DB4?

Don't ask me for stupid things like "Why am I using Xone DB4?"!Is there a coop between the CDJ Master enterprise and other DJ Mixer Manufacturer on DJ LINK PRO protocols. It would be a very fancy feature to have all the suport like on air functionality via XLINK or DJ LINK Pro protocols.Best Regards an IT engineer shortly before writing his own firmware! ;)

Techs Neo Con risposta

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

3 commenti

Hey Mark,

Thanks for your response =)

For god sake you say the flag ship CDJ is not able to perform a faderstart, because you optimised it to a network feature only available on your devices? Wow =) Is it possible to get a wireshark protocol record of a faderstart package from a 900NXS2 maybe my andruino is able to simulate this package when the jack output sends the signal. I belive the jack output is also able to aktivate the on air function. This package would also be awesome. So far I found out that Needle Drop could be done on the Nexus via the touch strip. Selecting tracks is not possible via touch, so the only update are smoother CUE POINT knobs and touchscreen keyboard for easy searching tracks. Which I have analysed at home and put only 120 on the stick because my sets are about 90 to 120 minutes so I can't even use all those traks. So touch Keyboard is not necessary. and the cue point knobs were alredy there... why Pay 400-600 EUR more for a NXS2 instead of an NXS? As far as I am able to see I just have less than before.

Is there a document whats new whats gone to compare CDJ 100 and all followups?

More money less industrial standard connectors?

Techs Neo 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

The DJM-900NXS2 doesn't have a fader start feature.  

Mark Gallo 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink