Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

[XDJ-700] rekordbox DJ can't read USB

Hey guys, I have been using the DDJ-SX2 with rekordbox DJ for around 6 months and decided to expand and got a pair of XDJ-700's. It works fine playing songs through all 4 channels with Rekordbox DJ but when I want to play a song off the USB stick it will load the track on the player but not show up on rekordbox or play any audio through the speakers. Very sad as the main reason I bought the 700's was so I can play songs off a USB and use the SX-2 as the mixer/other 2 channels but I can't get it to work :(

Nick Cosma Con risposta

Commento ufficiale

@Nick > If you're switching to play the track from the USB device, did you switch the XDJ's source to USB and then the audio input on the SX2 (presumably for channel 3 or 4) to LINE?

Pulse
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

6 commenti

how do I switch the audio input to line? is that in rekordbox or on the SX2?

Nick Cosma 0 voti

The XDJ's source is USB but I can only find options in rekordbox to change the audio output, when I click 'Setting Utility' under input channels it says 'selected audio device does not have setting utility.'

Nick Cosma 0 voti

oooohhhhhhhh, didn't realise the little switches on the front of the SX2, all working now! I feel like such an idiot haha thanks for the reply :)

Nick Cosma 0 voti

Glad it was that simple and not a hardware problem! Enjoy. :)

Pulse 0 voti