Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

DDJ-RX (jog-wheel Porblems)

I bought my DDJ- RX (1 month ago) the unit have been always in my bedroom i've never take it anywhere from the day i bought everything worked perfectly since i realize that i cant scratch and also when im touching on the jogs they dont stop playing ... i dont know what is happening can anyone explain what is the problem ? 

DJP7 Con risposta

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

5 commenti

hello stuart yes ... i checked everything i went to the shop that i buy my DDJ RX and we check everything .. firmwires ... updates ... Drivers everything !! And we also download rekordbox DJ on a MAC (Laptop) so we find out that it's a software problem the reason of saying that its because we check it on 2 different laptop's and the problem it's still on maybe on a new Rekordbox Update this problem will be solved !! (The problem its on the rekordbox not on the units ... as you can see a lot of people have this problem) I hope pioneer will solve this problem because you cant even get on the bit of the other track ... or even scratch !!

DJP7 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

i uploaded a video right now on youtube this is the link !! also as i told before i went today morning to the shop that i bought it and we check everything we update the new firmwire to 1.03 the rekordbox also and we check it also to another laptop Mac but the bug it still there !! this is my video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmgtyqkqbys

Please if someone knows something to help with this !!

DJP7 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink