Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

Stopping Serato

So since Pioneer Have come out with RB Pioneer Dj, are they going to get away from Serato in the near future??? 

Tommy Bedford Con risposta

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

8 commenti

@Mark Gallo. Can you share with us, or even encouraging the marketing side of the house to explain why Serato has been removed from all of the new devices? DJM900, XDJ1000, and CDJ2000 line's all used to support some form of Serato, and now the newest version's only support Rekordbox.  

David Gallant 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

So in that case Mark do you think that Serato will ever be use with the rzx, i love the controller, but RB i'm not feeling it at all problems after problems. 

Tommy Bedford 0 voti

@David > There is no difference in the manufacturing specifications when it comes to supporting Serato (or any other software).  The software developers are ultimately in control.  They need to allow the hardware to be used with the software.

@Tommy > I can almost definitively say no, as the R_ series controllers are specifically designed for use with rekordbox dj.

Mark Gallo 0 voti

Thanks, i guess i need to get use to RB. darn lol lol 

Tommy Bedford 0 voti

Getting use to RB but still love Serato, but i must say i'm really enjoying the RZX.  It crash on me once, but not really, the external hard drive cord came out, good thing i was just warming up at the time and didn't have a big crowd. RZX is the business, only thing i would say is that i wish it had the platers that it said should of been on there.

Happy Dj 

Tommy Bedford 0 voti