Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

Video Addon - I NEED HELP

I have a show in 2 hours, I am getting "Video Function is not available".

My event is based on the video feature...... I NEED HELP

Tega Ologe Con risposta

Commento ufficiale

I believe this issue is related to the product licensing issue on the ticket you currently have open with our support team so I will close this post.

Pulse
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

8 commenti

Are you using the 64bit version of the software (if on Windows) and do you have a Video Plus-pack license?

Secondly, why are you just testing this out 2 hours prior to your event?

Pulse 0 voti

I am using 64bit, and yes I do have video plus license and for your last statement, the software crash early morning while I was doing a show and never worked again, by the time I woke up I only had 3 hours to get ready for my next show.. that is what happen when your software is not reliable. 

Tega Ologe 0 voti

You were saying that you needed to do a deactivation but had an error - are you sure that you have a license available for that installation?

I would recommend you verify in the preferences that you have the license for rekordbox dj and video active, and then login to your KUVO.com account and check your installations on the list there. Once logged-in, click Connect then on your profile page, click License List and check to see the installation list shows your computer name and that it's active. If you're trying to use the license on another computer, not listed, it will not work.

Pulse 0 voti

I wasn't born yesterday, I do have license for both rekordbox dj and video addon.  On my rekordbox dj license key is blank and it only gives me the option to deactivate, if when I try to deactivate it will gives me an error.  On KUVO, it will list my license keys but  pc/mac is blank,

Tega Ologe 0 voti

If you came here via a Google search this is not how you seek help.

DJ Phil 0 voti

I did not come here from google.  So far no help with my post getting deleted... I need to start my own forum, so rekordbox dj users can voice their complaint.  maybe share their personal experience with the software good or bad, that way people can make up their own mind.  

Tega Ologe 0 voti