Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

5 follower Segui

Djm rec app

Just seen a video on facebook for the new dj rec app for iOS devices is it also available for Android users as well

Jimmy Speakman Con risposta

Commento ufficiale

@Celly-doT > You can thank Android product fragmentation for that. It makes it much more difficult for developers to create an app that will perform properly and have the same experience across all devices when you could be using anything from a $50 to $1000 Android device.

Pulse
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

5 commenti

It's a shame that android users so often won't get in touch with so many pioneer products/apps. I own Thema DJM-900NXS2 and wanted to connect my mobile for using some outstanding effects, but I didn't have a choice yet. Or the new recording DJM-Rec app: Just for the iOS available. But why do Android users always have to stand outside, we paid so much money for our loved Pioneer DJ Products, but can't have the same use/compatibilty for our equipment? That's not fair!!

And my next question: why do buyers of a DJM-750 MK2 get a license for full rekordbox software uses and for example people like me, who spent so much money for the DJM-900NXS2 - DON'T ????
-Can't help myself understanding this, so could anyone tell me why please?
Thank you..

Celly-doT 0 voti

Nothing yet after 1 year??  The android users are waiting for it!!

Victor Coloma 0 voti

@Victor > Per above; device and OS fragmentation on the Android platform have made it difficult for developers to provide a consistent experience. Unfortunately I don't have any information to provide regarding the possible release of an Android version at this time.

Pulse 0 voti