Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

American Dj Inno Pocket Spot

Brandon John Completato

Commento ufficiale

This fixture already exists within the database. Please search before requesting fixtures.

Pulse
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

8 commenti

The  RB-DMX1 is now  illuminating my ADJ inno pocket Z4 lights on the fixture screen but not doing much in the light show apart from strobing, the lights switch off whenever there is head movement  

Ian Smith 0 voti

@Ian > There is a setting on the fixture itself to disable light output during movement. Check to see that you don't have that enabled.

Pulse 0 voti

@Ian > Sorry, it's a setting within the DMX commands (I knew I had seen it somewhere, thought it was on the fixture itself):

I don't believe this channel & signal are sent, so that's not likely what the problem is.

Have you tried changing some of the macros to use different patterns to see if there are any that might provide a more continuous illumination?

Pulse 0 voti

@pioneer DJ Thanks for the info you emailed me before, thought that was my eureka moment, unfortunately I was wrong. I have tried my fixtures on various channels below, above and including the blackout section in the settings, I have been through every setting on my Inno Pockets in the various channels I've changed to and still cannot get the heads to illuminate when they are moving. The only time I get light is when I select an address number minus 4-6 away from the corresponding address setting I have selected on the Inno Pocket and on the fixture screen. so If I set the fixture at 50 then go into the address setting on the inno pocket and select 44/45/46/ then I get illumination and degrees of zoom until I go back into performance and select a track and play, then the illumination goes out and I get head movement without any lights again. I have gone as low as one and as high as 200 and get the same result. I don't think this RB-DMX 1 is compatible with my fixture. 

Ian Smith 0 voti

@pioneer, It's gone very quiet over there guys? Since my last message which hasn't had a response, I have now purchased an ADJ WiFLY NE1, I have set this up with said lights and they work perfectly. It gives me full illumination and full range of motion on the Inno Pocket Z4 spots and fully works my ADJ Mega Tripar Profile Plus (MEG944) (4 Channel). 

This suggests to me: I either have a faulty RB-DMX1 or there is an incompatibility issue with the ADJ inno Pocket Z4 (Inn119) (22 Channel Mode)

The RB-DMX1 works my ADJ Mega Tripar's fine but not the Inno Pocket Z4's. 

Please let me know if you have a fix for this? I will be contacting my retailer in the meantime and seriously considering a refund if this problem cannot be rectified in the next few days. 

Ian Smith 0 voti

It won't likely be resolved "in the next few days" as it takes longer to source the issue, create a fix, then roll it out.

I'll ask our lighting team to look into the DMX signals, but from what I can tell by looking at the fixture database, things seem to be correct for this unit.

Pulse 0 voti