Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

Prolink CDJ2000 nxs 2 Track Filters

I did the most recent rekordbox update, and firmware update. And all i get is a 0 track reading when ever i select a filter. But when i use a sd card everything works fine.

Break Fader

Commento ufficiale

@Break > Okay, I get ya -- it's only the MyTag filters which aren't working. I wasn't 100% sure previously because in my tests everything had been working. I just tested out those specific filters and found that 5.2 definitely broke something there as when reverting back to earlier versions, those filters do function.

I've passed this to our product teams and hopefully they can resolve it in the next update. Thanks!

Pulse
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

15 commenti

Could you shoot a video to show us exactly what you're doing that results in 0 tracks on a USB source, and can you repeat the same steps in the video for the SD source? Thanks!

Pulse 0 voti

Its with prolink using the computer. no matter if i use it with a switch or one usb to a cdj and daisy off with ethernet cable to the other cdj. 

Break Fader 0 voti

cdj nx2 firmware 1.82

rekordbox vr 5.2.0.0021

mac OSX 10.10.5 mid 2012 macbookpro i7 2.9ghz

Break Fader 0 voti

Sorry, can you confirm -- the filter works with a local source, but not when linked to another player or rekordbox (export mode)?

Pulse 0 voti

@Break Fader try to fiddle with related tracks in rekordbox, while rekordbox is in export mode, it will eventually work again in your players. Had same problem but I don't use related tracks on pc, just on the decks but after touching some parameters on the pc it started working again on the decks.

I'm using xdj1000-mk2 and latest rekordbox 5.2.0

chtamina 0 voti

Unless im saying it wrong but. Using rekordbox in export mode with the cdj nx2 the track filtes do not work anymore since the updates. Rekordbox still shows my track filters if i manually select them in the software. this also works when using a ssd, or a usb flashdrive. But not when the cdj's are hooked up to rekordbox in export mode. either with one cdj, or two.tried using a ethernet cable, and just a usb cord. it all comes up as 0 in the track filters. 

Using export mode with the cdj's loads the music faster then anything else i can tell. 

Break Fader 0 voti

latest cdj nx2 update 1.83 mytag track filters still not working.

Break Fader 0 voti

the bpm, key, color, and ratings work. my tag tab anything i made up does not. in export mode via cdj

Break Fader 0 voti

@Pulse and it does work like that, its been working like that. im use to it like that now. if it wasnt i wouldn't been complaining about it.

Break Fader 0 voti

THANK YOU I knew i wasn't going crazy. When this get fixed i will NEVER update agin.

Break Fader 0 voti

Thanks for your patience guys - the rekordbox team was able to figure this one out and are working on a fix for a future update.

Pulse 0 voti

only thing you can only view bpm and key on usb and sd cards. doesnt show when using prolink. would be nice to add that. 

Break Fader 0 voti