Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

2000NXS(v1) Firmware:1.43 Issue: Unable To add Tracks to Tag List

It used to be an easy function. Ever since I updated the firmware I haven’t been able to add tracks off the CDJ to the Tag list. Has anyone else had this issue? I have tried on my USB thumb stick and connecting on my PC (Rekordbox).

Gian-Piero Furfaro

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

13 commenti

To clarify -- are you experiencing this problem with a USB drive, with rekordbox, or with both?

And if with rekordbox, are you using it as a controller in PERFORMANCE mode or linked in EXPORT mode?

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

I am experiencing this with both USB and Rekordbox on each of my CDJ 2000 Nxs (v1) firmware 1.43.

When using Rekordbox, I am connected via Link in Export mode.

Gian-Piero Furfaro 1 voto

Any updates on this issue at Pioneer? Thanks;)

So, I am sure that a I was able to TAG tracks from within playlists. Currently only able to tag tracks after loading them. If this is the expected feature, then I am losing my marbles because I am adament that I was able to select files on the fly without loading. Please confirm;) Thanks!

I went back to the manual. Man I knew I wasn’t crazy. Tracks, Categories, Playlist are suppose be TAG available. I also realized that I am still unable to add any kind of track to the TAG list. All tracks are managed by Rekordbox. I tried a variety of combinations which allowed me to do so last night but both decks will not TAG. I was hoping for this issue to be resolved. Any updates from Pioneer? Does anyone else have this issue with the CDJ 2000 NXS (V1)?

Someone has got to be paying attention to this thread. Surely an update or something pertaining to this issue. Thanks

Sorry, my CDJ-2000NXS is out right now so I haven't been able to test it myself and the engineers in Japan are all off on Golden Week holidays, sorry!

Pulse 0 voti

Thanks for getting back to me. I appreciate the update.

Gian-Piero Furfaro 0 voti

Hey Pulse, any news on this issue?

Thanks!

Hi Pulse, it's been 1 month since your last post. I assume that Golden Week is over...any information regarding this issue is greatly appreciated. 

Is it possible to finally get an answer to this issue?

Sorry, it was off my radar but I'll follow-up this week.

Pulse 0 voti