Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

5 follower Segui

DJM REC Slower BPM

Hello Pioneer, I have a problem with my DJM REC APP, BPM is slower than the music recorded when i play it.

I actually did a test (recorded exactly 1 minte of a song), then when I play it DJM-REC plays 1 minute and 6 seconds!

I tried recording in different formats (WAV44/48 and AAC) but it is always the same issue.

And regarding your answer, I can't control the frequency at which I play the file (48 or 44Hz).

I didn't have this problem before. Any ideas?

All firmware is up to date, BTW.

Guillermo Srvn

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

4 commenti

I’m having same issue. No support or response from pioneer

Twinzinc01 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

In all of my tests, with iOS 11 and 12, using any DJM hardware that supports the app, in any encoder / sample rate configuration, I've not been able to replicate this issue. Can you guys please provide some additional information as to the hardware you're using, the iOS device, iOS version, app version, any other config info (be it rekordbox sample rates, etc). Thanks

Pulse 0 voti

Had the same problem over the weekend. Did a couple tests and it was fine. Then played my main set and was much slower. Set time on recording came in at 1:48 but my set was only an hour. Is there a way to speed up recording playback?

Jon Gilman 0 voti

Hey Guys.

I have the same Issue. Sometimes the APP will do the Job correctly and sometimes not . Recording with AAC and 320kbps.

Hardware:

Iphone X IOS Version 12.1.2 with Pioneer DJM 750mk2 with FW. 1.03.

Did have somebody a Solution for this Issue???? 

Best regards

Sascha Kranz 0 voti