Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

DJS-1000 & DJM-S9

I'm having issues connecting my new setup. I have DJS-1000 & DJM-S9 and 1 CDJ 2000 Nexus 2. I'm using serato DJ Pro and was able to connect the CDJ using HID Mode. I connected the DJS-1000 using pro link along with RCA cables into the line slow in the mixer. However, when i try to play sounds from the sampler i don't hear any audio. The CDJ works fine and i hear audio i just can't figure out why there is no sound coming from the sampler. 

Brian Smith

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

4 commenti

Sorry, I'm trying to figure out how you have things connected and what you're trying to do...

You say you're using HID mode, but the DJS-1000 doesn't do anything connected to the software, and the ProDJ Link only works when the CDJs are in stand-alone (player) mode, or only linked to rekordbox in EXPORT mode (in which case, the USB / HID is not required).

As for playing samples and why there's no audio -- are you connecting the S9 to the AUX input, or one of the line inputs?

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

I was able to figure it out. I'm not using rekordbox only serato dj pro to play with my DJ sets. everything is working properly except for the temp on CDJ doesn't match the tempo on DSJ-1000. when i hit sync, the tracks BPM still don't match and i'm not sure why. S9 is connected to master out line. CDJ and DJS are connected to cd/line inputs. 

Brian Smith 0 voti

Right, there is no sync between the CDJ in HID mode (with Serato) and the DJS, as that data is not transmitted via the link, and the DJS is unable to receive any kind of BPM / grid information. You'll have to set that manually or via tap.

Pulse 0 voti

so if i did want to use the sync button i would have to install rekordbox correct? 

Brian Smith 0 voti