Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

Cdj2000 nexus 2

Cdj 2000nxs2 not linking with other pioneer equipment properly
It won’t go into slave mode and it won’t show anything in the phase Meter
It will bring in my sampler djs1000 on the phase meter
The cdj2000 nxs2 willl not properly link with the mixer even tho it shows it’s linked on the mixer. It will not beat match or master sync
What a nightmare I’m having with this stuff

ROB GREEN

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

3 commenti

How are you connecting the units together? Have you tried linking them directly to each-other? Tried a different ethernet cable and verified the jacks are not bent?

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Hi Thank you for getting back to me.

i have tried them linked straight to each other and through the mixer and have the same problem both ways at the moment the fingers are pionting towards the cdj2000nxs2

i can see the sampler in the cdjs phaze meter and thats it  the cdj does not show any metering on its own unit and not on any other unit, the phaze meter works well on the sampler and show up on the cdj.

both meters sync buttons work on both units when linked to gether and the sync lights work as well.

i have checked the cables , changed the cables on ones that i know work ok and have looked at the plug sockets from the rear and tha all look  like new.

ROB GREEN 0 voti

Have you manually assigned the CDJ and the DJS to different player numbers? And is the SYNC on the DJS-1000 set to "LINK"?

Pulse 0 voti