Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

5 follower Segui

Rekordbox 5.4.0 - problems with synchronizing loops

Hello,

I decided to write dow this post cause I'm very disappointed of new rekordbox version. After upgrading software rekordbox to 5.4.0 version i have problems with synchronizing loops - when both tracks are playing the is no problem with synchronizing them but when i set the loop on one oh them or both of them the aren't synchronized automatically as it was in older version.

The same situation is when i try to synchronize hot loop (that i set before on the track) with another track ytht is playing the same time. I have this problems after upgrading rekordbox 5.4.0. I hoped that after update to the newer version 5.4.1 or 5.4.2 this problem will be solved but it isn't and the program still is not synchronizing loops, hot loops etc. 

I use DDJ RX with rekordbox software. i have tried to change setting and set default but the problem still exist.

Please help me how to solve it or please fix the newest version which are preparing to next update.

Adam Glapiak

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

7 commenti

sync OFF, djing ON. lol

The loop may not be set correctly. are the tracks quantized?

Adam Wright 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Is the sync enabled? Is it in BPM or BEAT sync mode?

Do you have quantize enabled? If so, what is the value setting in the preferences?

Pulse 0 voti

OFC the sync is enabled. The quantize is also enabled. the Value of setting preferences are (in order):

Hot Cue: 1/4

loop Sampler (LOOP): 1

reverse: 1

Sequencer: 1/4

After i noticed this problems with synchronizing loops I was trying to changing values and after hat setting loops again but it didn't work in any position/value. That's why i decided to ask you of help or any advice.

Adam Glapiak 0 voti

Ok Guys I found the solution. Thanks for Your comment. After reeding your comment I've noticed that I set loops when quantize value was changed/different that default. I think this was the problem cause of that I've made wrong hoot loops (they were set incorrect) Now when i set them again (after setting default preferences of quantizing values) the problems with synhchronizing loops or hot loops disappeared.

thanks to your advices again ;)  i have full of work with setting hot loops on loads of tracks again ;)

Adam Glapiak 1 voto

Hello, I was going to uninstall this piece of s*it ... but ... wait wait ... now everything works ... it really works just like traktor, trust me,

you just have to get into its s*itty logic.
so,

1) put all quantize settings as it says above in this screenshot of Mr "Pulse"
2) in my controller (DJM-t1, it is specific for traktor) I have a SNAP button, this must be turned on.
3) only at this point you can activate a LOOP. do NOT activate the loop without SNAP ON
4) start the loop WITH THE PLAY BUTTON !!! this is crucial!!! do not start the loop with the HOT CUE memory key, this sends everything to hell.
5) at this point you can also happily reduce the loop on the fly in half, to 1/16, do very cool things like you did on traktor and be happy with the new Rekordbox which is actually very cool.
6) say thanks to this bastard and pray for me, I'm writing in 2020 and it's s*it, we just needed to get pi**ed off with rekordbox :)

5240 1 voto