Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

4 follower Segui

IMG Stage Line PARL-45SET

In your Database I find this fixture but only with 15 channels. Can you also add 3 chanels so I can drive each light separatelly?

https://www.img-stageline.com/products/light/spotlights/led-spotlights/parl-45set/ 

Mitja Haris Con risposta

Commento ufficiale

Unfortunately, the fixture you requested has two unsupported features. 

First, the fixture is a multi-cell so any future modes we might add will not work (we currently do not have dmx details for any other modes than the one existing). Second, you asked for Sound to Light, but it is not supported. 

Sorry for not meeting your expectation and thank you for your kind understanding. 

Pioneer DJ Support

Keiko
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

3 commenti

According to the manual, this fixture has only one mode, so we cannot add it. Do you have any document describing the dmx details of the mode you want? If not, you could try using another fixture like the Ayra - Compar models. They seem to have more modes which may fit your needs.

On behalf of Pioneer DJ, 
AtlaBase Ltd 

Giannis Chalkias - AtlaBase 0 voti

Hello the Settings of this Set a Wrong ,there is no Separate Mode for each one of the Lamps .I need a Running Light from Nr 1 to Nr 4 with Sound to Light .Please check the Programming !! I Thing the Problem is in Channel 1 !! Set it on 130 -149 this is Running light with Each one Left to right ...Or 230 - 251 for Flashing slow and Color Change -- Longtime Color Change . Please Check also Channel 3 it must be over 016 otherwise no Light on 

Alternativ Channel 1 up to 251  Sound to light !! Programm 

Thx from Hamburg 

Dj Batten 0 voti