Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

Cdj 900 jog wheel issue

Im not sure this is an issue or its how it suppose to work. Just bought brand new Cdj 900 nexus, I'm using Serato dj in HID mode, but the issue happens with cd as well. The track moves forward while my fingers are on the jog wheel making scratching not accurate at all. To clarify lets say I set a scratch cue point, if I continue to scratch that cue point for 5 min ill reach half way down the track. Its like the sensitive is off. Please help! 

anson

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

3 commenti

Are you possibly not applying enough pressure to the jog, thus making the player think you are not scratching?

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

No IV used the cdj 2000 a tun of times and they don't work like what I'm experiencing. This is the first time really using the 900, just wondering is there a special setting that I don't know off? Or is this how the 900 works? Pulling back on the jog wheel and the track still moves forward at moments does not make for good accuracy. Especially for all the money I spent on these things.

anson 0 voti

Could certainly be a faulty unit - do you have the opportunity to compare it with another CDJ-900NXS elsewhere?

Pulse 0 voti