Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

CDJ-2000NXS2 On Air Display Not Functioning

Hey

Just wondering if anyone knows how to solve this issue. I have 4 CDJ-2000NXS2’s hooked up to a DJM-900NXS. All 4 players and the mixer are connected via the ProDJ link/Ethernet hub and all the players are numbered to the corresponding channels they are connected to.

In the settings of all 4 of the players, the ON AIR DISPLAY is set to ON. However, none of the players on air displays activate when their faders are on. Up, down, or indifferent, I only ever have the clear light coming from the jog wheel.

Normally, this would be no problem, it doesn’t disadvantage me in the way I want to play. I only raise the issue as I am going to be shooting some footage soon for Instagram clips and YouTube videos.

Given how savage people can be, I am hoping to correct this before I shoot the footage to avoid the comments that people may leave otherwise ie, none of the players were connected, it was pre-recorded etc etc.

I also want to showcase and represent PioneerDJ’s gear, so it would also be good for them to be seen with the gear functioning 100%.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you
😀

Ty

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

5 commenti

make sure the master volume knob is up also, some people just use booth out but the master has to be up also for the on air function to work

BriChi 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Oh thanks awesome. That’s what my problem was, I have been running 1/4 inch jacks out of the booth monitors to my speakers from my guitar amp as I don’t have any XLR’s at the moment to run to my other set of powered speakers.

Thanks man!!!!!!

Ty 0 voti

I love it when it's the simple things. :D

Thanks Brian!

Pulse 0 voti