Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

CDJ-Tour1 Not displaying alphanumeric keys, only classic displayed

Hi

I recently updated my rekordbox software to 4.3.3 to take advantage of the alphanumeric keys feature. I have updated all the tracks on my usb stick so their key is now in alphanumeric keys. The problem is that when I use it with the CDJ-Tour1 player, it shows the alphanumeric keys in the small CDJ display, but on the TOUR1 14" screen it still shows the classic keys??

I have the complete Tour1 system including the DJM-Tour1 and on the DJM-Tour1 screen it shows the alphanumeric keys, so I know I have updated the tracks correctly. I have tried formatting the USB stick so there's no traces of the original tracks with classic keys and re-imported the tracks but it makes no difference. I cannot get the CDJ-Tour1 14" to display the keys in alphanumeric keys.

I have even tried a brand new track that was never imported into rekordbox, it was analysed with alphanumeric keys and imported to the USB stick, but the same error, everything shows the alphanumeric keys, except the CDJ-Tour1 14", which somehow still shows the classic key for the track, even although in the MP3 ID3 data the key is stored in alphanumeric key.

Thanks in advance for any help.

DJKalz

Kal B

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

4 commenti

Hi

Yes, I meant 5.4.3, thanks

Also, on the DJM-Tour1 it only shows alphanumerical keys in the waveform views, when in the browse view (i.e same view as on the CDJ-Tour1) is shows the tracks in classic??

Kal B 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

I've asked the guys in the office to test this -- I don't even have my CDJ-2000's (any model) here at the moment to test to see if it's isolated to the Tour1 as this is such a recent change. Thanks for your patience!

Pulse 0 voti

Thanks Pulse for your swift reply. I think it is isolated to the tour1 system as on the display of the players (essentially the CDJ-2000NXS2) it displays the alphanumeric keys just fine, it's only on the Tour1 Screens (the fold out screens) that still shows the classic keys. Anyway, I'll await your reply.

Thanks

Kal B 0 voti