Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

Key Sort not available on CDJ-2000

Hi, I recently obtained a couple of used original CDJ-2000s and also recently started using Recordbox. Everything seems to be working fine and the CDJs are in perfect working condition but I can’t get the Key to be available as a sorting option on the CDJ. I’ve set Key as an active category and as an active sort column both through the USB sertings and the overall Recordbox preferences but it still won’t show up as a sort option when I plug it back into the CDJ. Every other option, like BPM,works fine when added. I’ve tried resetting the settings to default and readding key as a sort option multiple times but nothing seems to work. Please Help!

Brenden Hayes

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

3 commenti

I just verified using a CDJ-2000 on firmware 4.33 that the KEY sort field does appear. Are you certain that your USB drive has the KEY option set?

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

So I just tried again and it still didn't show up on my CDJ-2000. Then I tried on my other CDJ-2000 and what do you know, the key showed up on that one! Do you know why it might show on one and not the other and is there a way to fix that?

I guess the work around at the moment is to just put the USB in on the working one and Link the other.

Brenden Hayes 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink