With which players / firmware are you experiencing that freezing issue?
Hi everyone, I read in this topic that other people have the same problem as me someone has solved?
I tried with some USB sticks, but the result is always the same.
I tried it with :
- Kingston Data Traveler 100 G3 3.0
- Toshiba Hayabusa 3.0
I tried to go to a Pioneer repair center in my area when the CDJs were still under warranty, and the engineers told me they didn't detect any malfunction.
I want to specify that:
- The problem is with both players.
- I use original songs bought from Beatport
- I analyze the songs with Rekordbox
- USB flash drives are formatted in FAT32
Accedi per aggiungere un commento.
I forgot to write it, however I'm having these problems with CDJ 850 with firmware 1.13
Have you considered using higher quality USB drives? Neither of those are what I'd consider "performance" devices.
What are the performing devices? Give me an example
Personally, the only USB drives I will recommend are the Corsair GTX and SanDisk Extreme Pro USB3. They're both super fast and very reliable.
I'll try to try one, even if I don't think it depends on it. Why use such a high performance key if the cdj uses an old usb 2.0 port?
1) For export speeds from the computer.
2) For better performance in consistent data reads from the device when used with a computer or CDJ / XDJ.