Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

CDJ 2000 Nexus Play Button Issues in HID

I have Two CDJ 2000 and Two CDJ 2000 Nexus - My Nexus 1 player is having issues in Serato DJ Pro in HID with the play button. Cue button works fine - play it skips - it starts to play and not even a full second later it stops and then when it does play, it plays as though I have the delay play switch activated - starts slow - of the four only this one does that. I was wondering if anyone out there had experienced the same issue and/or is there any solution anyone can recommend
To correct this issue. Pretty embarrassing having to play with the issue Last night in my live performance. And the play button on CD on USB or Link Network work fine - load it in HID and it will commence with its drama. Computer wise - MacBook Peo 2018 I7 16GB Mem pretty high end computer.

DJ Alberto El Boricua

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

4 commenti

That was the first thing I checked and to answer your question - both the top and bottom button are set to zero. I also synched the play/pause and cue buttons to see if that would correct the issue and it did not. I did however do a hard reset of the unit and reset all factory settings. It seems to be working fine. Only time will tell. That occurred during continous use during a set is only time will tell. I may end up changing the buttons and cleaning contacts to be 100% certain.

Thank you for your inputs.

DJ Alberto El Boricua 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

There is a setting within Serato DJ to adjust the start/stop time, but usually the availability of that dial is based on the hardware used; when a CDJ-2000 is connected, because it has its own controls for it, the software control is disabled. You should still check that to be sure it wasn't somehow enabled or adjusted.

It's always possible the button switch itself is failing, but as you say, the best way to find out is to continue using it, or to take it in for repairs - you can find a Pioneer DJ authorized service shop here.

Pulse 0 voti

Thank you for your responses - they have been great in getting a solution to the issues I had related to my player. As it turns out, the KSWB DWX 3339 card failed. That is the card that played the cue and play buttons on the device. I ordered an original Pioneer DJ replacement card with additional buttons to weld on the card should I have future failures. The unit is at 110% functionality working like new. Since I had the unit parted, I went ahead and re springed it since those are common failures also. Te unit is brand new in functionality again. Thank you all for your responses they were helpful.

DJ Alberto El Boricua 0 voti