Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

USB Corsair Voyager GTX Not Loading CDJ 850

Hi, I just got a pair of Corsair Voyager GTX USBs and neither of my two CDJ850s are loading the tracks. The CDJs are reading and displaying the USB Menu but when I select a track it´s not reading it and immediately shows an error. I´ve already formated the USBs to FAT32, not sure what the problem is since I´ve read this USB is recommended for Pioneer CDJs. Also, tried a pair of Kingstong 32GB USBs and work fine. I´ll appreciate your support 

EduardoC

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

12 commenti

Are the drives set to Master Boot Record (MBR) as well?

What is the error?

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Yes, I choose Master Boot Record and MS-DOS (FAT) when I format them. The error displayed on the CDJs when choosing the track is E-8306 Not Loaded. I don´t know what else I should do 

EduardoC 0 voti

Typically an 8306 error indicates the file can't be found on the drive.

Please try reformatting the drive and export those songs to the drive again, then see if this issue persists.

Pulse 0 voti

I just found that dropping the tracks manually on the USB works on the CDJs, it allows to load the tracks. But it´s not reading the tracks coming from Rekordbox. I also noted, that the writing speed when using Rekordbox is extremely fast with these USBs, is there something I should change in Rekordbox. The settings are the same I used to use with my other USBs which works perfectly in my CDJs

EduardoC 0 voti

Did you try formatting the drives and exporting the songs again?

Pulse 0 voti

Yes, I´ve tried several times and the result is the same, still displaying the same error

EduardoC 0 voti

Trying to find someone to replicate; what's the capacity of your GTX drive?

Pulse 0 voti

Hi, it´s been a while. But I´m still having this problem. Could you please help me with it? 

EduardoC 0 voti