Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

Error E-9101. I have never put a disc in these and have less than 40 hours on them. HELP!!

Both CDJ2000NXS2'S gave me the same error when I booted up today. We had a party on Sat but no one used disc. They used 2 thumb drives and 3 used controllers. These are basically brand spanking new and they sound like a busted car when I turn them on and I get this error. HELP!!

John Cole

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

3 commenti

USB ports. The cd drives have never been used. I am very concerned new CDJ'S are already sounding like a broken down truck=-(. I called support and was told to come here. 

John Cole 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

@John > Did you possibly drop them? Both drives failing in the same way at the same time is incredibly unlikely.

Just for giggles, give this a try... With the CDJ unplugged, turn it over - on the bottom of the unit you'll see a small key clipped to the player. Pop that off and insert it into the small hole at the front of the CDJ, just below the slot; push it until the black handle is against the plastic. Plug in the CDJ and power it up, see if the optical drive still makes the same noise or shows the error.

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink