Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

CDJ350 Headphones Issues

Hello, I have recently purchased a lightly used CDJ350  along with the DJM350. When I connect the headphone in the headphones jack after cueing the desired channel and making sure all volume knobs are on the high level, I can hear music but the volume is extremely low that I can barely hear.

I have a feeling i'm doing something wrong so if there's anyone who can help with this issue I would really appreciate it.

Cheers fellas!

Karim Mokhtar

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

1 commento

@Karim > The channel trim levels should be set to around 9-10 o'clock, that would put the channel meters around the first orange LED on the meter. Next, open the channel fader and put the crossfader to that side, and adjust the master meter to around 2-3 o'clock, that will put the master meter around the same level as the channel.

Now if you press any of the headphone cue buttons, adjust the mix knob to the 12 o'clock position and turn up the headphone volume knob. If this does not work, try another pair of headphones. If that still does not work, it could be an issue with the headphone output.

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink