Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

cdj2000 HID mode asio4all driver

i am currently using Mac OS and I know for sure as I have done it before that I can aggregate up to four cdjs soundcards to control up to four decks on Traktor by HID mode.

However I had a discussion with a friend who is a Windows OS user and he claimed that Windows (asio4all driver) won’t let him aggregate more than two cdjs (!!) 

is that true?

And if not, what is the proper way to do it, in order to control more than two decks on Traktor.

Is it necessary all four cdjs to be all connected to a powered usb hub? Or if laptop has four USB ports is ok to hook the cdjs usb direct there?

thanks in advance, I am only asking out of curiosity.

Dream Treez

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

3 commenti

For what purpose? The CDJ's native driver can aggregate devices without needing to use ASIO4ALL, which will only serve to introduce latency and a potential fail-point.

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Thanks Pulse for replying. I knew the same, that if you are Windows user you don’t need asio4all driver. So to be crystal clear in order to aggregate up to 4 cdjs to control up to four decks in traktor, all he needs to do is install the cdj’s native driver. Correct ?

Again thank you

Dream Treez 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink