Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

CDJ 2000 NEXUS 2 Waveform Issue

Just bought a pair of CDJ Nexus 2000 2's and when I put in my memory stick I get the waveform at the bottom of the screen above Needle Search. However, I'm not seeing the big waveform that I have seen on other players, where there is a large waveform in the middle of the screen. Also, my phase meter doesn't move when I play a track. I can see it, but it's not working as it should do. 

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Cathal Ely

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

5 commenti

Thanks for getting back to me.

I analysed 12 tracks in rekord box and exported them to the USB. With the tracks on the USB I plugged that into the USB port on one of the players, but when I load the tracks from the USB drive to either of the two players, I get the waveform above the needle search, but I don't have the main waveform in the middle of the screen.

The phase meter also isn't working, I can see it but nothing moves when the track plays?

Cathal Ely 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

What is the filetype you're trying to play?

Have you properly formatted the USB device and not removed any folders that rekordbox exported?

What is the firmware on those players? The latest version is 1.84; you can download and update it here.

Pulse 0 voti

I don't have the players with me now, so I can't tell what the firmware is at the moment. I just had them delivered a few days ago, so would expect that they are pretty up to date, but not sure. How would I check the firmware?

Cathal Ely 0 voti

I just found some info about updating the firmware, so I'll look into that and see if that helps.

Thanks for your help thus far, I might be back though, depending on how I get on with the firmware.

All the best!

Cathal Ely 0 voti