Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

Cdj 2000 nexus jog adjust calibration

Hello guys, I bought a second hand cdj 2000 nexus and it worked perfectly during the testing. When I came home, I updated the firmware from 1.11 to 1.43 and when I tried the Cdj after the update, the jog adjust wasn't the same. When I turn it completely to the left, the jog turns suddenly much heavier. Even when you spin very hard, the jog doesn't make a complete rotation. Can you change the Calibration of the jog adjust knob? Can somebody help me?
sam truyens

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

2 commenti

The jog tension adjust is nothing to do with software, its controlled by hardware alone. (its actually a small clutch pack with springs and friction pads) Therefore, it cannot be affected by upgrading the firmware, Its physically impossible!   

If you need to adjust beyond the settings you can achieve with the knob, then its a case of opening the deck up and altering the spring tension (this is best left to a pioneer service technician if you do not know what you are doing.)

Hope this helps.

Steve

Steve Kirk 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Thanks Steve, I opened the Cdj and saw that one of the gears was in the wrong position. I placed everything in the right position and the jog spins already much better but still not as good as my other Cdj. I hope the gears will stay in position this time.

sam truyens 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink