Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

USB not recognized in Sync Manager on RB [SOLVED]

So this USB has been used for many years with RB.  My version of RB is 5.8.1, and yes, the USB is formatted to FAT32.  This is the first time this has happened, but I must say, this is the first time trying to sync USB with RB version 5.8.1 and macOS Catalina.  The USB does register on the left column of RB under the "explorer" tab, but when you try to sync it doesn't register as a device in the sync manager window.  Extremely frustrated....  help anyone?

spent a few more hours tonight trying to solve this issue.  also noticed that when I right click on a playlist export option is greyed out.  also reverted to RB 5.8.0 and same thing.  starting to think the whole issue is Catalina.  Super frustrated, can't DJ at all because of this..

UPDATE: ok just about a week now and I still can't DJ simply because RB won't load music onto my USB. What's the whole point to this forum?!?!?  So users can complain to each other while nobody from Pioneer actually chimes in to add assistance. 

Chris Johnson Con risposta

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

2 commenti

Problem solved by Pulse.

"Catalina has a new Security and Privacy option to allow to use removable devices.

System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy tab > Files and Folders, there you can allow rekordbox to use Removable Volumes."

Chris Johnson 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Glad you found it! We struggle to try and keep pace with all of the changes and security enhancements that Apple introduces!

Pulse 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink