Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

USB vs ETH . - DJM-900NXS2 + 2*CDJ-2000NXS2 - Rekordbox on Mac Catalyna

Hello everyone,

I'm struggling badly with studio setup for devices listed in subject.   I had to switch to Pioneer from IN products ( used to have NI Audio A10 + F!,X1 + external Ecleree EVO 5 mixer , then switched to Ni Traktor S8 + 2*CDJ-400 as jogs).

Now I have 2 queries related to how wiring shopuld go bewtween : 1 * DJM-900NXS2 and 2 * CDJ-2000NXS2 when using various track  sources on both players( fx one dj uses MAc with Rekordbox , second one uses USB stick ) 

In simple words I need option to have CUE points available from CDJ HOT CUE button as set in attached  Rekordbox ( macbook pro attached to DJM900NXS2 ) - the other player ( Dj using CDJ )  uses USB stick for his exported tracks and he needs same feature.

Question :

1) Is there a way to set up Rekordbox in Performance mode to be able to see USB stick stucked in CDJ Player USB port as "device" on list ?? 

2) how to connect Macbook Pro Catailina in  Rekordbox Export mode to get physical CDJs as output devices (  tried aggregator tool and setup CDJs on USB as sound card but Catalina not recognizes CDJs  input/output ports)

seenkillah

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

2 commenti

Please refer to the following.

https://www.pioneerdj.com/-/media/pioneerdj/documents/mac-os-catalina-compatibility/macos-1015-compatibilites_en_20191205.pdf?la=en-us&hash=8DE71F7FE137E141E2FE2DA1D0FB7458D435B1BE

*1 Currently, the following models cannot be used with macOS Catalina 10.15 or higher.
 [CDJ-2000NXS2, CDJ-TOUR1 and XDJ-1000MK2 (when connected via USB)]
  We identified an issue where macOS Catalina 10.15 is unable to recognize the above models as an audio device. We will post updates on our progress when we know more.

tomo 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

When will come the update for Catalina 10.15?
I will use CDJ2000NXS as an audio device with RB-6 performance mode or Traktor....

rOb 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink