Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

RB-dmx1 Wrong Colors and No lights at start of songs

So I bought 2 Moving Heads from Lumeri and they work perfect, but when I put them together with the Rb-dmx1 the colors werent right. It said it was blue in the Lighting mode but it turned into orange. I tried fixing it but I could not find the solution for it. I hope you guys have a good solution so I can actually program my songs without any problems with color.

I also found out that some songs doesnt have lights at the beginning of the song. Its not programmed at all in the lightning mode, idk why. But over all i really like the rb-dmx1 its just the colors and the beginning of the song. And that gobo isnt supported but I already knew that when I bought it. I hope you guys can help me out with this tho!

tim van osch Con risposta

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

5 commenti

We would need to know the exact fixtures you are talking about in order to check if there is any mistake in the fixture library.

On behalf of Pioneer DJ,
AtlaBase Ltd

Pavlos Mavridis - AtlaBase 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Hello, so its the

LUMERI BEAM1.60

Im talking about. I have two of them and both of them have the wrong colors so I think its a data base problem. When I put the light in the fixture libabry i used the 11 channel mode, idk if that matters. Thanks for the help already!

tim van osch 0 voti

We are actually missing color details for this fixture and this is the reason you see wrong colors. Could you please provide us a list of the colors used in the real fixture plus the DMX details from 0-139?

On behalf of Pioneer DJ,
AtlaBase Ltd

I have a photo here of the list they gave me for the 11 channel mode, but I dont have a list for the specific colors :(. I hope this is the thing you need for it.I also found the LUMERI ECO-PAR18.1 is not in the database. I have 4 of those but they work fine with the PAR 12.1 but the dimmer is a bit wrong I think. Maybe it works even better if its connected with the right name and stuff. Thanks for the help already!

tim van osch 0 voti

This is something we already have. It doesn't specify colors and no DMX details also.

Please create a new post in the forum for any new request.

On behalf of Pioneer DJ,
AtlaBase Ltd