Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

Cdj 3000 quantised hot cues go out of sync

I am noticing more often that when activating repetitive hot cues they are either not in sync on the first press or after pressing 2nd or 3rd time they get completely lost and are no longer in sync and won’t go back in to sync as hard as you try, the only way to get back in to sync is to stop the track and try again. This is with quantise active on both and sync activated also. I’ve tried with just quantise and just sync but neither seem to make it any better. I have tried adjusting the quantise values from 1/1 1/2 1/4 etc and happens on all of them at some point. Obviously with sync and quantise off this doesn’t happen and you can activate a cue and not get lost when you are fast pressing. But definitely an issue when quantise is present.
Peterlazarenko

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

5 commenti

Further to this I have updated to the latest firmware and I can’t replicate it now so I’m guessing something in the old firmware was the cause of the issue??. Thanks

Peterlazarenko 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

set quantized to 1. just deactivate quantize if you need react faster. you have to be very acurate in timing  to get anything less than lower 1 to snap

densma 0 voti

It’s ok now with new firmware. Although anything past 1/4 and you have to be very precise. 1/4 quantise you can hit it pretty quick and lock it in. Think the old firmware had issues. Getting there slowly 👍🏻

Peterlazarenko 0 voti