Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

SHEHDS 6x500mW RGB Laser Moving Head (individual channels)

Request for generic channels.

I am trying to build a composite fixture using multiple fixtures in for this device in DMX 38 channel mode, so that I can get individual pan controls for each of the six (6) heads on this moving head.

Is there a single (1) channel fixture in your library that just has pan 0-90 (0-255)?  I also need a single channel fixture for tilt 0-190 (0-255).  If one doesn't exist can it be created?  This will allow me to use pan all six heads as independently in this unit.   Maybe it could be called,

Generic/Moving Head Tilt (1chs)
Generic/Moving Head Pan (1chs)

I would probably also need:

Generic/Moving Head Tilt Speed (1chs)
Generic/Moving Head Pan Speed (1chs)

Has this been done before?  This could be used for all fixtures with multiple moving heads if someone was attempting to build a composite fixture with other fixture elements.

djphasim Completato

Commento ufficiale

Hello djphasim,

In the current rekordobox lighting mode, some functions cannot be used as expected. Please see the rekordbox lighting library below. 

Channels with (*2) are not supported in the current lighting mode. 

Please see what you can use in the current rekordbox version from the link below. Unfortunately, Lasers are not supported in the current version. However, the engineers are working hard to add more features to the lighting mode. In fact, Gobo was supported in rekordbox 6.6.0. 

https://forums.pioneerdj.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/115000046523-Lighting-Fixture-Request

Thank you for your kind understanding. 

Pioneer DJ Support

Keiko
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

3 commenti

I know it is there.  The request was for an additional fixture to control discrete elements of this.  

Generic/Moving Head Tilt (1chs)
Generic/Moving Head Pan (1chs)
Generic/Moving Head Tilt Speed (1chs)
Generic/Moving Head Pan Speed (1chs)

djphasim 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink