Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

3 follower Segui

Why doesn't the cdj 900 nexus recognize the 64gb or larger flash drive?

Why doesn't the cdj 900 nexus recognize the 64gb or larger flash drive? 32gb flash drive no problem, it goes with that or less. Of course FAT32 formatted for Windows 10. Players updated to version 1.3.1.

Thanks in advance for the help! 

Attila Kirschner Con risposta

Commento ufficiale

FAT32 is capable of much more than 32GB capacity, the problem is more likely that the CDJ simply isn't compatible with the drive you're using. Unfortunately not all drives are compatible with every player, and even if we said "Oh, this make / model drive works perfectly!", if the manufacturer changes the memory chipset manager used in the drive, it may be that newer drives are no longer compatible. Sorry!

Pulse
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

7 commenti

Could be the drive, they do accept larger drives than 64gb.  What kind of drive are you using?

Jay 0 voti

Hi Jay!

Thanks for trying to help me!

The user manual also read that 64gb larger supports it, so I don't understand what the problem is. 

I'm using a pendrive. Kingstone and Sandisc brand, 32gb or less ...

Attila Kirschner 0 voti

MiniTool Partition Wizard is formatted for Windows only 32gb or less capable of FAT32..

Attila Kirschner 0 voti

Thanks for the help Pulse!

You helped a lot! It would be good if software could solve this problem because it would be better to have more memory ... Simpler and more convenient as an example of a 128gb or 256gb ssd for example i think.

Attila Kirschner 0 voti

I hear ya, but it's really not a software thing - it's hardware incompatibility. Sorry!

Pulse 0 voti

I didn’t give up and tried a lot and finally managed to solve the problem. 

I downloaded this software (https://www.paragon-software.com/free/pm-express/#). After that the 64GB flash drive which is not yet recognized by the player is formatted as FAT32. To my surprise, the player recognizes and handles it from there!!! Since then I have tried a 128GB and it also recognizes and handles it. I hope I can help others with this! ;) 

Attila Kirschner 0 voti