Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

Serious issue with XDJ XZ and Macbook Air 2017 OS Version 12.0.1

I recently upgraded my Macbook Air 2017 to OS Version 12.0.1. Monterey. I also updated the XDJ XZ Driver for this OS. But since then the sound keeps going off few times during my Gigs (3-5 times within 5 hours of playing). This never used to happen before OS version upgrade. I faced this issue during important Gigs which is really bad. Please suggest the solution.

Milan Thakkar Con risposta

Commento ufficiale

This is why we normally direct people to file a ticket, we can gather more detail, so I'll ask you to please file an inquiry ticket here and our support team will gather some additional information to assist you in resolving this issue.

Pulse
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Il post è chiuso ai commenti.

5 commenti

1) I followed steps 1 to 6

2) For step 7, I rebooted and pressed Shift key to open in safe mode, entered the password twice (Did I need to restart in recovery mode and "Run the command csrutil disable" before step 8?)

3) Followed steps 8-12

Please let me know if I followed correctly. Thanks.

Milan Thakkar 0 voti

Disabling the SIP is not required in all cases; were you able to get it working after the rest of the instructions?

Pulse 0 voti

Hi, when driver version 4.0 was earlier installed, the sound would go off while playing 3-5 times (5 hours playing time) and will re-start when the Laptop is re-connected to the console.

Now after following above instructions (uninstall 4.0 and install 3.0), now there is no sound at all.

Milan Thakkar 0 voti