Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

XDJ 700 Control mode with mac not possible

Hello everyone,

I recently bought 2 XDJ-700 and a DJM-450 and I tried to connect the XDJ's to my mac, so that I can use them to scroll through my library and see the songs from my mac on the player and play them. I done all the steps described in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXRqykdeHaY. But after I choose control mode on the XDJ-700 nothing happened and it was not possible to choose a player, scroll through the library etc. I connect the xdj-700 via a usb b to usb a cable to my usb c hub adapter link to my mac with usb c.

Is there any way you can help me please?

Best regards
Tim Seegert

Tim Seegert Con risposta

Commento ufficiale

Hey Tim,

You need to have the DJM-450 connected via USB to unlock the performance features of rekordbox 6, as the XDJs are not hardware unlock devices.

Pulse
Azioni per commenti Permalink

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

6 commenti

Hello Pulse,

thank you for your answer. If I choose DJM-450 in the preferences it is possible now.

But now the sound is quit scratchy all the time. I cannot understand why. Do you have solution regarding this?

Tim Seegert 0 voti

Hello Pulse,

thank you. It is way better now. But there are still sometimes some small scratchy audio noise. Is there something I can do for some "fine tuning"? Like reduce the buffer size a bit?

Greetings,

Tim

Tim Seegert 0 voti

If you hear scratchy audio, try increasing the buffer size.

Pulse 0 voti