Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

SHEHDS - Moving Head Beam 275W 10R

David Isidre Completato

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

5 commenti

Your fixture request has been added to the AtlaBase library. It will be reflected in the next rekordbox fixture library update (performed once a week on Wednesday or Thursday except for the national and company holidays). Please find the latest list of the library fixtures here (under Fixture library lists).

Manufacturer: Shehds
Fixture: 275W Beam Spot Wash

Please don't expect this library to work 100% properly because the documentation is very vague and has almost 0% wheel information. If you could provide us DMX details for every wheel we will be happy to update it.

On behalf of Pioneer DJ,
AtlaBase Ltd

Pavlos Mavridis - AtlaBase 1 voto
Azioni per commenti Permalink

First of all thank you for adding this light to the library.

However, I have detected two problems that I would like to be fixed:

1- The lights are always flashing.

2- The moving heads always look to the right (when are hanging upside down) instead of looking to the front.

Thank you for your support.

David Isidre 0 voti

Thank you for the feedback. Please make sure you are using the correct mode. Apart from that, could you please confirm the strobe channel DMX values from the manual, compared to reality? Our only mistake was in the 51-240 range, where we used the opposite speed direction. This issue  has been updated in the AtlaBase library. It will be reflected in the next rekordbox fixture library update (performed once a week on Wednesday or Thursday except for the national and company holidays). Please find the latest list of the library fixtures here (under Fixture library lists).

On behalf of Pioneer DJ,
AtlaBase Ltd

Pavlos Mavridis - AtlaBase 0 voti

Dear team,

I updated the library but the problems have not been solved.

The pan is always 90º to the right (when are hanging upside down) instead of looking to the front. I know that it seems that now is correct but it isn't, maybe the manual is wrong.

The other problem is that the light is always flashing. Maybe you can delete the strobe function.

Additionally, the colours are not correct, but if you solve these two I can give you the accurate information about this.

Thank you.

Best regards.

David Isidre 1 voto

Regarding the strobing issue, the only case our library is wrong is if the manual has wrong DMX details. Could you please confirm the DMX ranges for the strobe function?
The colors are wrong possibly by the fact that the manual has no details for this parameter too. We need details for a 0-255 range in color wheel.
Finally, regarding the position, we need to calibrate the fixture so could you please go through this guide?

On behalf of Pioneer DJ,
AtlaBase Ltd

Pavlos Mavridis - AtlaBase 0 voti