Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

2 follower Segui

Request new Mode for MiniMac Profile

Dear RB-Team

Please create a new Mode for a MiniMac Profile Setup.

8 Channels:

1 Shutter, strobe, reset, lamp on/off

2 Color

3 Gobo

4 Gobo rotation/swing

5 Pan

6 Pan fine

7 Tilt

8 Tilt fine

As I understand it, some features (like Gobo rotation) are still unavailable to use with the Lighting Mode. Of course I would be happy about some good news there :-)

Thank you!

samcliffstone Completato

Accedi per aggiungere un commento.

6 commenti

Thank you for your answer.

I can only find Modes that support the "Light"-Function on Channel 1, not the "Shutter, Strobe, Reset, Lamp on/off"-Function I need. On the Maestro-Model I can find the Option, but not on the Profile-Model.

samcliffstone 0 voti
Azioni per commenti Permalink

We don't understand your request. Could you please send us the manual and explain which exact mode version are you looking for?

On behalf of Pioneer DJ,
AtlaBase Ltd

Pavlos Mavridis - AtlaBase 0 voti

Here is the part of the manual I am refering to. As you can see the MiniMAC Profile supports the "Shutter, Strobe, Reset, Lamp on/off"-Function on Channel 001. But in your Library, there is only a "Light"-Function supported. This is why I am asking you to create a new Mode, in which you exchange the "Light"-Function for the "Shutter, Strobe, Reset, Lamp on/off"-Function.

samcliffstone 0 voti

"Light" is just the name of the channel, it does not describe the contents of the channel, it was just used when we initially created this fixture. In the next library update it will show as "Shutter, Strobe, Reset, Lamp On/Off".

The first 4 modes are made with the function called Intensity (dimmer) as off.

The second 4 modes are made with the function called Intensity (dimmer) as on.

On behalf of Pioneer DJ,
AtlaBase Ltd

Pavlos Mavridis - AtlaBase 1 voto

Alright, thank you very much!

I wasn't sure if it is the same, because on the MiniMAC Maestro it says "Shutter, Strobe, Reset, Lamp On/Off" and this is also what it says in the Patchplan I got from the venue. That's why I was confused.

Thanks for your help!

samcliffstone 0 voti